Artistry and sophistication come together in a flower ring with diamond and emerald from the Art Deco era. The ring features a round shape center diamond in a bezel setting surrounded by French cut emerald for its petals. The round diamonds on shoulders add the sparkle to this beautiful ring.
Total weight: 3.10 g. (approx. total weight)
Shape: Old Cut Round
Average Color: H
Average Clarity: SI
Size: 4.5 mm.
Weight: 0.39 Carat (approx.)
Accent Gemstones II
Shape: French Cut
Size: 2 mm.
Weight: 1.20 Carat (approx. total weight)
Shape: Single Cut Round
Average Color: G
Average Clarity: VS
Size: 1 mm.
Weight: 0.03 Carat (approx.)
This ring will be made to your order in 1-2 weeks, contact us to find out more.
An attractive ring box is included.
Included with every item:
- Elegance custom jewelry box
- Lilly M. JEWELERS certified appraisal
- Priority Shipping
- Our ready-to-ship items ship within 3 business days.
- Our made-to-order items require 10-12 business day for production.
*Please allow additional handling time if you would like to add services such as resizing, engraving, or special gemstones sourcing.
- Free insured shipping on all orders up to US$1,000 worldwide*.
- All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Policy for more info.